Praetorian, A1 Power Sorb - Universal Heavy Duty Sorbent
Multi-Purpose HazMat Sorbent Powder - Handles it all
What is A1 Power Sorb?
A1 Power Sorb is an inert, in-organic mineral, amorphous alumina silicate, which contains no hazardous ingredients as defined by the World Health Organization. The powder is lightweight, non-toxic, non-flammable and environmentally safe. It is not injurious to asphalt, cement, carpet, tiles, soil and animal or plant life.
A1 Power Sorb is an excellent sorbent for the Petro-Chemical Industry, Aviation Management, HazMat teams, Fire Departments, First Responders, Stables, Auto Repair Shops, Schools, Gas Stations, Mortuarys, Hospitals or for the quick absorption of any spill that is more robust than water.
What can it absorb?
- Alcohols: Methyl, ethyl, isopropyl, butanol, etc.
- Bodily Fluids: human and animal wastes and blood.
- Caustics: Sodium Hydroxide and ammonium hydroxide.
- Mineral Acids: Sulphuric, hydrochloric, pechloric, phospheric. Not hydrofluoric.
- Paint: Water, oil or epoxy based.
- Petroleum based: Petrol, diesel and jet fuel. Hydraulic, brake and transmission fluids, motor oil and axle grease.
- Toxins: Chromates, cyanides, sulfides.
- Solvents: Methyl ethyl ketone, methyl isobutyl ketone, tetrahydrofuran etc.
One Multi-Purpose Sorbent can save you thousands of dollars, and valuable time in the event of a spill, you don't have to search for the right spill kit, A1 can handle it all.